Before a domain expires, our customer receives total of three notifications about the oncoming expiration:
- 30 days before the domain expiration date;
- 14 days before its expiration date;
- 7 days before the expiration date.
For selected TLDs we automatically issue a new proforma invoice to cover the next renewal period - see more details in this article
.CZ domains - you receive another notification 28 days after the domain expiration as a last reminder before the deactivation of the domain from DNS.
Notifications about expiration for domains .de and .at are sent earlier. It is necessary to renew these domains already 31 days prior to their expiration, and from this day on the notifications are sent:
- 30 days before the latest date for the domain renewal;
- 14 days before the latest date for the domain renewal;
- 7 days before the latest date for the domain renewal.