There are a few modules in the left menu:
- you can add or edit mailboxes' settings like:
- change a password even without knowledge of a current password
- activate forwarding, notification and autoreply (out of office answer)
- change antispam settings
- manage blacklist
Templates - you an define the antispam templates there
- create mailboxes with pre-defined antispam settings
- apply antispam templates to the selected accounts or all domain's mailboxes by one click
Aliases - create virtual mailbox and associate it to one or more existing email address and set antispam rules as well
Autoresponders (email robots) - create a virtual mailbox, which will send an automatic message to the sender and forward original message to the email address defined during creation and set antispam rules as well
Mail Admin - grant an access to the postmaster administration panel to certain users of your domain (they will have displayed an Admin button within a logout button).
Corporate Address Book management - give users of your domain permissions to add and edit contacts in the address book shared with all users
Corporate Calendar management - give users of your domain permissions to add and edit events in the calendar shared with all users. You can also set a background of shared events there.