Access restriction to RDP
We recommend to restrict access on RDP only from dedicated IP addresses or IP addresses block to secure server. This settings can be done with Windows Firewall.
Rules modification in Windows Firewall
- Connect to server with RDP.
- Run Windows Firewall with Advanced Security
- Click on Inbound Rules in the left panel.
- Find rukes "Remote Desktop".
- Right-click on rule, choose Properties and switch to tab Scope.
Here you can set IP addresses block of IP address allowed to conect from to RDP.
By setting of incorrect IP address will be RDP access blocked! Double chek if you allowed your IP address you are connecting from.