To create a new email account, click on the tab File and then on Add Account.
Enter your name, as shown others, your email address and your password. Select the option Manual setup or additional server types and click on Next.
Leave the option POP or IMAP and click on Next.
On the tab POP and IMAP Account Settings, enter the mail server settings for your account:
- as Account Type choose POP3
- enter pop3.forpsi.com into the field Incoming mail server
- enter smtp.forpsi.com into the field Outgoing mail server (SMTP)
- fill in your whole email address into the field User Name
Go to the tab Outgoing Server
- Check, that SMTP server requires authentication
- Choose "Use same settings as my incoming mail server"
On the Advanced tab, you can set up encrypted connection, check used ports or the setting "Leave a copy of messages on the server". Then click on OK.
Note: Internet service providers often disable communication on the port 25 to prevent spamming from PCs with virus. To prevent trouble with the disabled port 25, we recommend to use the port 587 or the port 465 along with an encrypted connection (SSL) for the SMTP server.
The window POP and IMAP Account Settings is displayed. Click only on the Next.
At last click on Finish.
The new email account is created.